Registration for Harvester Christian Basketball & Cheerleading 2019
This winter we are excited to host our annual youth basketball and cheer league for ages K-5th grade.
- The league is open to anyone, membership at Harvester Christian Church is not required to join us for the season.
- Everyone must attend an evaluation night which will entail uniform sizing, a mandatory parents meeting (about 10 minutes) and for basketball players a skill set evaluation.
- Players will practice one night a week - either Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday, 10 practices total.
- Games are every Saturday at varying times, 8 games total.
- There is a family discount of $10.00 off registration for registering 2 or more players.
- Early registration is from September 1st - October 9th.
- Evaluation Nights @ 6:00 - 8:00 PM (only need to attend 1) in the Annex Building: October 9th, October 29th, & November 15th
- First Week of Practice: December17th-21st
- Second Week of Practice: January7th-11th
- Games: January 19th - March 16th
Before registering: We recommend using a laptop or desktop computer, use Google Chrome, turn off your pop-up blocker, and use an at home network.
If you have any issues registering after you have entered payment information, please contact Rachel Urton at HCC before trying again to ensure you are not charged twice. If you do not receive a confirmation email, contact Rachel Urton because there may have been a problem with the registration.
Also, if you have forgotten your member login, do not create a new one. Use the forgot username or password link or contact the church office for help. Please write down your login information for future use, this is also the same login information for online giving.